The following events in the history of psychology took place in 1952.
- The Spanish Psychological Society is formed
- The Japanese Educational Psychology Association is formed
- The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) was published by The American Psychiatric Association]].
- Solomon Asch publishes Social Psychology (book2)Social Psychology
- Ross Ashby publishes Design for a Brain: The Origin of Adaptive Behavior.This was the first serious attempt at describing human behavior as a dynamic system, a predecessor to dynamical systems theory.
- Egon Brunswick publishes The conceptual framework of psychology
1947 - 1948 - 1949 - 1950 - 1951 - 1952 - 1953 - 1954 - 1955 - 1956 - 1957