Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Description of subject matter covered:
- (From the website) The American Journal of Psychology (AJP) was founded in 1887 by G. Stanley Hall and was edited in its early years by Titchener, Boring, and Dallenbach. AJP has published some of the most innovative and formative papers in the history of psychology. AJP explores the basic science of the mind, publishing reports of original research in experimental psychology, theoretical presentations, combined theoretical and experimental analyses, historical commentaries, and in-depth reviews of significant books.
- Included with subscriptions is the online version of the American Journal of Psychology, the internet’s exclusive source for the latest issues of AJP. The online version contains the past three volumes of research articles, book reviews, and history of psychology special features.
- 1 Further details
- 2 Full texts available online
- Office address: 
- Contact numbers:
- Web presence: Homepage
- Submission details: 
- Publication frequency: Quarterly beginning in the spring
- Language: English
- Cost: