Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
ESTJ (Extroverted Sensing Thinking Judging) is one of the sixteen personality types from personality type systems based on C.G. Jung, which best known are the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Keirsey Temperament Sorter and Socionics.
Referring to Keirsey ESTJs belong to the temperament of the guardians and are called "Supervisor".
In Socionics ESTjs belong to the club of the pragmatists, the delta Quadra and are named "Director", Stirlitz or Sherlock Holmes. Another notation for ESTj is LSE (which is an acronym for Logical-Sensory Extratim, referring to the cognitive functions).
ESTJs are ethusiastic, organized and productive. They often honor traditions and are usually honest and self confident.
- A doer and not too much of a thinker
- Deeply protective
- Insensitive and hurtful with comments
- Lacks introspection and reflection
- Insanely high and sometimes unrealistic and rigid expectations for those around them. Having standards is good but use your Te and naturally strong pragmatism to be more objective and sober in your conclusions.
- Lacks creativity
- Rigid black and white thinking
MBTI cognitive functions
- Extroverted Thinking (Te)
- Introverted Sensing (Si)
- Extroverted Intuition (Ne)
- Introverted Feeling (Fi)
- Introverted Thinking (Ti)
- Extroverted Sensing (Se)
- Introverted Intuition (Ni)
- Extroverted Feeling (Fe)
Socionics cognitive functions
- extroverted thinking (Te)
- introverted sensing (Si)
- extroverted feeling (Fe)
- introverted intuition (Ni)
- introverted feeling (Fi)
- extroverted intuition (Ne)
- introverted thinking (Ti)
- extroverted sensing (Se)
- MBTI and Keirsey
- Description from www.typelogic.com
- Description from typetango.com
- Description from keirsey.com
|Myers-Briggs Types |
Keirsey Temperament Sorter Types
|ISFJ | ESFJ | ISTJ | ESTJ | ISFP | ESFP | ISTP | ESTP|
|INFJ | ENFJ | INTJ | ENTJ | INFP | ENFP | INTP | ENTP|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|