|Line 1:||Line 1:|
'''Intergroup dynamics''' concerns the processes that occur between [[groups]] and is
'''Intergroup dynamics''' concerns the processes that occur between [[groups]] and is [[group dynamics]] which focuses on processes within groups.
Revision as of 14:06, 13 December 2009
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Boundaries (psychological)
- Ingroup outgroup
- Intergroup conflict
- Intergroup cooperation
- Prejudice, discrimination, and diversity
- Violence, conflict resolution, and peace
References & Bibliography
- Quattrone, G. A. (1986). On the perception of a group’s variability. In S. Worchel and W. G. Austin (eds.) Psychology of intergroup relations (2nd edn.). Chicago: Nelson-Hall.
- Sherif, M., Harvey, O. J., White, B. J., Hood, W. R., & Sherif, C. W. (1961). Intergroup cooperation and competition: The Robbers Cave experiment. Norman, OK: University Book Exchange
- Worchel,S. and Austin, L. W.(eds.), Psychology of Intergroup Relations. Chigago: Nelson-Hall.
- Sherif, M. (1966) In common predicament: Social psychology of intergroup conflict and cooperation, Boston: Houghton-Mifflin
- Tajfel, H. (1982) Social identity and intergroup relations, Cambridge, England: Cambridge University Press
- Tajfel, H. and Turner, J. C. (1986). The social identity theory of inter-group behavior. In S. Worchel and L. W. Austin (eds.), Psychology of Intergroup Relations. Chigago: Nelson-Hall.
- Tajfel, H. (1970). Experiments in intergroup discrimination. Scientific American, 223, 96-102.