Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
References & Bibliography
- Engen, T. (1991). Odor sensation and memory. New York: Praeger.
- Cain, W.S. and Potts, B.C. (1996) Switch and bait: probing the discriminative basis of odor identification via recognition memory. Chem. Senses, 21, 35–44.Full Text
- Herz, R.S., (2004). A comparison of autobiographical memories triggered by olfactory, visual and auditory stimuli. Chemical Senses, 29, 217-224.
- Hvastja, L. & Zanuttini, L. (1989). Odour memory and odour hedonics in children. Perception, 18, 391-396.
- Lawless, H. & Engen, T. (1977). Associations to odors: Interference, mnemonics and verbal labeling. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Learning and Memory, 3, 52-59.
- Sulmont, C., Issanchou, S. & Koster, E.P. (2002). Selection of odorants for memory tests on the basis of familiarity, perceived complexity, pleasantness, similarity and identification. Chemical Senses, 27, 307-317.
- Vermetten, E., & Bremner, J. D. (2003). Olfaction as a traumatic reminder in posttraumatic stress disorder: Case reports and review. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, 64, 202-207.